Atlas Technologies, a division of Stonebridge Technical Enterprises, Ltd. announced today it has been awarded an order for a New Flex 1500 Electronic Press Transfer and Tooling from a world leading appliance manufacturer.
“Our customer contacted Atlas with a challenge to work together on this transfer press program that utilized an Existing Press that originally ran Progressive Dies”, states Bill Rogner, Sales and Applications Consultant for Atlas Technologies. “We also received orders for transfer tooling that is used to run a family of parts.”
Atlas designs and builds 4 models of Transfers, all utilizing Allen Bradley’s latest processing (Compac Guard Logix) and motion control (Kinetix 5700). This order constitutes the third Atlas transfer sold to this OEM and the first transfer in this particular plant. This transfer is being provided with Atlas S125 universal receivers and (4) sets of S125 adaptors and gripper tooling.
“We Provide a full range of services to support the equipment we provide.” explains Bill Rogner. “The comprehensive scope of work includes:
- Design and build of the equipment including shipping to the end user’s plant.
- Installation @ the end users plant.
- Integration design work with the die builders.
- Integration controls design work with the press and other automation.
- Field Start-up of the transfer without tooling.
- Field Start-up of the individual die sets and transfer tooling sets.
Atlas has engaged in the design and manufacturing of specialized products that have served Manufacturing for in excess of 50 years.